attatchments

Subject: attatchments
From: "Kyle, Charles" <STAMFORD/EISPO1/CKYLE%EIS_International -at- MCIMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 11:27:00 EST

Maynard Hogg writes

********************************
I would go one step further: Make them available by ftp! Since
everyone subscribing to this list has access to e-mail in one form or
another, they can always use an ftp-by-mail service if they don't have
a web browser or ftp client.

Could someone provide some information about ftp and mail attachments
especially as it pertains to this List and other lists. I use MS Mail /
Win95. I see attachments in Lists as gobbledygook text. Any and all
suggestions appreciated.

Charlie Kyle
ckyle%EIS_International -at- MCIMAIL -dot- COM
EIS Systems
Stamford CT USA