The Faces of TECHWR-L

Subject: The Faces of TECHWR-L
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 07:50:56 -0700

Several days ago, Geoff Hart told us about the "family album" that was
created for the Copyediting-L folks:
>> said album is a
>> dozen or so snapshots of various members of the
>> copyediting-l group, alone or gathered for various
>> occasions such as lunches. Anyone interested in hosting a
>> comparable album for techwr-l members?

I volunteered for the job. I'd appreciate it if everyone who is
interested in contributing a photo of themselves would contact me *at my
personal email address* so that I can get an idea of how big this
project will be.

If you have a scanned photo available, you can either send it to me
(*again, to my personal address, please*) as an attachment or direct me
to a web page where I can grab it. If you'd like a photo of yourself on
the page but don't have access to a scanner, I can scan one for you
(it'll mean mailing me the photo, along with return postage if you want
it back).

Also, let me know if you want your name linked to your email address (if
so, which address) and if you want a link to your home page. These links
will accompany each photo.

My personal email address is cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com

Bev Parks
cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com
P.S. I only read mail to this address after work, so if you don't get an
instant reply, that's why. 8-)