TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Integrated Documentation, Inc., a Dallas professional
documentation outsourcing and consulting firm, has three
*IMMEDIATE* openings for senior technical writers who:
- Are self-starters
- Are willing to relocate to the Houston, Texas area
- Have excellent writing skills from a variety of computer
- Have experience writing for complex software systems
- Have online help experience
- Have client/server experience
- Can take a document from conception to release
Please call or send resume.
Maurice Thompson Integrated Documentation, Inc.
(972) 241-3537 (voice) (972) 241-6517 (fax)
maurice -at- idoc-inc -dot- com http://www.idoc-inc.com