Business Writing Tool

Subject: Business Writing Tool
From: Dan Lawyer <DCLAWYER -at- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:13:01 -0700

Hello!

I've been working with some colleagues on a new writing tool for
business writing and personal correspondence. I'm looking for feedback
about our tool which is designed to help less experienced writers
overcome writer's block.

Demo versions of the tool can be downloaded from
http://www.writeexpress.com . There is a 16-bit version which is a
stand-alone product and a 32-bit version which works stand-alone or
installs onto the tools menu of WP 7 or Word 7.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

Dan Lawyer
Technical Writer