Printing all topics in a 16-bit help fil

Subject: Printing all topics in a 16-bit help fil
From: Steve Myers <RSC!RSC!stevem -at- SCC -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 10:23:00 +0000

This is my first time posting to the list. Here is my question.

We currently have multiple .hlp files that are associated with our
software products. We need to be able to print all topics in a help file
at once in our 16-bit environments. Does anyone know of a way to do
this? I know that this can be done when you use the Winhelp 4.0 help
compiler, but is there a way to do it for .hlp files that were created
using the 16-bit winhelp compiler? A special .dll?

Thanks in advance for you comments.