Internet Resource for Technical Communicators site

Subject: Internet Resource for Technical Communicators site
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:36:50 GMT

I've just finished updating my site, Internet Resources for Technical
Communicators. There are fourteen pages with over 200 links to
technical communication resources on the Internet. Some of the topics
are: copyright, DTP and graphics, HTML, language, mailing lists,
newsgroups, SGML, and WWW publishing. All the links were functional as
of last week (which means that five or six will be broken by the time
you read this, sigh).

The URL is http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/techcomm.html.

I hope you find it useful. If you have any suggestions, comments, or
links that you think I should add, please email me.

Regards
Keith