Re: CHAT: "Intercom" article

Subject: Re: CHAT: "Intercom" article
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 05:50:01 -0800

The quote should begin with 'Gort!' It's what Patricia Neal says to the
robot in "The Day The Earth Stood Still." It means, "It's OK dude.
Don't destroy Earth." Gort's the robot.

Someone else can give details on the film. Suffice to say, it worked!
We're still here.

Peter Gold
pgold -at- netcom -dot- com