Reading Postscript Files without a PS Printer

Subject: Reading Postscript Files without a PS Printer
From: NANCY KAMINSKI <NKAMINS1 -at- FAIRVIEW -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 12:15:24 -0600

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who responded. (I knew you
guys knew how to do this!)

We ended up running the PS file through Acrobat Distiller, which we
never use but came with my PageMaker 6.5 CD.

Some of you suggested getting a PS printer--don't I wish!--but the
company sees no need for one for just three tech writers who publsih
three-ring binder type manuals for inhouse use. *sigh*

Nancy Kaminski
Fairview Hospital and Healthcare Services
Minneapolis MN
nkamins1 -at- fairview -dot- org