TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Subject:Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 4 Mar 1997 to 5 Mar 1997 From:Shlomo Ramon <ramsol -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL> Date:Fri, 7 Mar 1997 16:45:49 PST
There are 71 messages totalling 3235 lines in this issue.
Topics of the day:
2. Is (s) allowed?
4. What are the pros and cons of the winhelp tool you use? (5)
5. Home pages and resumes
23. Reading Postscript Files without a PS Printer
24. Word to HTML - Anyone?? (2)
25. Numerals vs. Spelled-Out Numbers (3)
28. Is use of "(s)" allowed?
30. Looking for Graphics Editing package (#117051)