Re: Value added by technical documentati

Subject: Re: Value added by technical documentati
From: Nate Rush <nater -at- KARMAK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 15:54:22 -0600

Greetings Rumpelstiltskin aka V. Link

Whew! It's good to know we're not alone out there dealing with these
issues by ourselves.

You should see some of the menu program titles our programmers come up
with. And then when the user gets into the program, the program title
often does not match the menu selection title. Go figure! And try to get
a programmer to give you specs on the program????

Not to mention some of the reports they've designed.

My latest battle has been to keep them from using the word "iconify" on
a screen. How about "minimize"?
--

Nate Rush - Director of Documentation
Karmak, Inc.