Help Browse Sequence / RoboHelp

Subject: Help Browse Sequence / RoboHelp
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 08:01:05 -0600

Hi, Hi!!

I have set up a number of brose sequences in the help system I am
working on,

One topic does not appear. The browse string (Module:0) is correct.
I can create jumps and popups to the topic, it just does not appear in the
browse string.

Help?????

Susan Brown
JSC Systems

"Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you
come to the end: then stop."
- Lewis Carroll