tech writing and presentations

Subject: tech writing and presentations
From: Lori Blakesley <lori -at- ITSNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 10:20:59 -0700

I am a graduate student taking a technical writing class for the first
time, and becoming interested in career possibilities in this field. I
really enjoy giving presentations and I am curious--are there technical
writing jobs out there that involve presentation-giving? Can anyone give
me specific examples of these types of jobs and any other advice you might
have?
Thanks,
Lori