Re: Blowing Your Big Presentation to Upper Management

Subject: Re: Blowing Your Big Presentation to Upper Management
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 18:47:36 PST

Well, if I had an opportunity to give a presentation to upper management,
I'd be keen on demonstrating the inherent coolness, savoir-faire, and
omni-competence of the Publications group. It would also be a good
forum in which to pitch ways of cutting costs, increasing quality,
or shortening design cycles. (Hints: more training, more authority
and autonomy, and a policy of spending the months of engineering
schedule slippage doing something else, rather than joining them
in their Red Queen's race.)

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139