standards for writing docs to cd

Subject: standards for writing docs to cd
From: Kate Munro <kate -dot- munro -at- MAN -dot- BRITE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 14:02:44 GMT

Dear all

Can anybody tell me of any ISO or BS standards that cover presenting
and organising electronic documentation (PDF to be specific) on cd?
I'm looking particularly for any guidelines on filenaming. Please
respond to me privately, I'll post a summary to the list later.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my earlier query on keystoke
fonts.

Happy Monday,

Kate

kate -dot- munro -at- man -dot- brite -dot- co -dot- uk