RoboHelp 3 question

Subject: RoboHelp 3 question
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 10:36:16 -0500

Hi, Hi!!

I have to have some real in-depth documentation on a very complex
relational database in the on line help. I have it currently structured so
that in the main window you will get a list of the tables, or of the fields.
The tables are hotspots to a secondary window, the fields have two pop-up
windows: one with a general description of the field, and one with the value
for the field. The general description of the fields contain a list of the
tables that use the field. I would like to be able to access the tables
information (in the secondary window) from the popup field description,
however the popup field goes away if it is clicked in. I would have
preferred to have a secondary window, but the manual says you can only have
one secondary window at once.

What I am looking for is the ability to have 3 displays at once: the
list of fields (main window), a general field description, and a table that
contains the field (how these appear does not matter as long as they don't
do so in the main window, and dont go away until the user explicitly closes
them).

Any hints???

Susan Brown
JSC Systems Corp.

"Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you
come to the end: then stop."
- Lewis Carroll