Job Posting - Waterloo Ontario

Subject: Job Posting - Waterloo Ontario
From: Sue Newell <Sue_Newell -at- IMAGENORTH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:39:02 GMT

<x-fontsize>12<x-fontname>TimesSenior Technical Writer

Image North Technologies has an immediate opening for a
Senior Technical Writer to join a team of three writers. This
is a permanent position, on site at our Waterloo office.
Image North creates software graphics tools used worldwide
in broadcast and cable television, video post production,
and multimedia development.

We need someone who has taken a product from initial
conception to final release, including defining what needs to
be documented and deciding how to convey the information.
Our primary source material for documentation is the program
itself. Our documentation is a mix of on-line help and
printed manuals.

You need good writing and editing skills, some knowledge
of computer graphics, and a solid understanding of Windows
help files. You must be comfortable explaining technical
information. You don't have to assemble your computer from
parts, but you should be able to install cards in a system and
update driver software. This is a WindowsNT development
environment. You will work closely with a casual but
hardworking group of developers and testers.

Salary and starting date to be negotiated.

Send your resume (or any questions) to:

Sue Newell
Documentation & Release Coordinator

Fax: 519-570-9140
E-Mail: sue -at- imagenorth -dot- com

Image North Technologies Inc.
180 King Street South
Waterloo, Ontario, N2J 1P8
</x-fontsize><x-fontsize>10</x-fontname>
</x-fontsize>
TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands to LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU (e.g. HELP or SIGNOFF TECHWR-L). Search the archives at http://www.documentation.com/ or search and browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html