Re: The size of a programming manual

Subject: Re: The size of a programming manual
From: "Ivie, Guy" <GuyI -at- CORPMAIL -dot- FOLLETT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 11:43:00 PDT

Thanks to the anonymous poster who gave me that reminder! This isn't the
first time I forgot that consideration... (blush).

FYI... not all of us have mail packages that tell who the original poster
was on list messages. Please include your name and e-mail address so we
can get back to you privately, if we want.

Guy
GuyI -at- corpmail -dot- follett -dot- com