Re: Trends in (PRINTED) Page Layout

Subject: Re: Trends in (PRINTED) Page Layout
From: PETER STEPHEN ONG <pong -at- SFSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 12:09:07 -0700

Ms. Burke:

Here is the questionaire I sent out on the list. (I said last month, but
it was during Feb. Sorry :-)). Twelve writers responded, of which I
cited from four or five for my report.

I just wanted to send this to see if it was what you are looking for. You
do not need to reply to the questions.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

Peter

David: