My apologies

Subject: My apologies
From: PETER STEPHEN ONG <pong -at- SFSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 15:39:31 -0700

Folks:

I apologize for my last post on trends in page layout. After e-mailing a
dozen different people--compunded with the fact that my sister and I were
on the Web for two hours doing school research, I forgot to put
in the address to the person I was sending to in my rush to get off the
phone after 3 hours. My apologies for such a stupid mistake! My
post with the questions was not meant for the listserv.

I'll be more careful next time and try not to rush sending off mail.

Forget me for a while :-). Thanks.

Peter