2nd Annual Techwr-lers dinner!

Subject: 2nd Annual Techwr-lers dinner!
From: Bill Bledsoe <Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 17:44:41 -0500

Welp, count me in for dinner. I've been on the list since near the
beginning... but this is my first STC Intn'l conference... it'd be great
to put some faces to names! See you in Toronto!!
Bill Bledsoe
Sr. Technical Writer - CMS
St. Louis, MO - USA
bill -dot- bledsoe -at- cms-stl -dot- com or intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com

"I'm out on a limb where the fun begins"
Adrian Belew/The Bears