Re: Binding formats

Subject: Re: Binding formats
From: Sue Heim <sue -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 10:31:31 -0700

The type of binding that is a spiral/wire-o binding with a cover is
called "hidden wire-o." I've been using it for years (in California).
It works really great -- you get all the lay flat aspects of wire or
spiral binding, and you also get a cover on which you can print a
book title.

It *is* a bit more expensive than perfect binding, but you know
what? It's definitely worth it!!

Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
Carlsbad, California USA
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com

TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message
to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at

Previous by Author: Usability: Tutorial *chapter* or *manual*
Next by Author: Follow Up -- Tutorial: Book or Chapter?
Previous by Thread: Re: Binding formats
Next by Thread: Re: Binding formats

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads