Re: Paper for a technical proposal

Subject: Re: Paper for a technical proposal
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:18:36 -0500

As far as the paper goes, I suggest you stick with basic white, 20 lb.
paper (i.e., nothing terribly fancy, just high quality stock).

What concerns me about your post (and this is not a flame) is the
possible violation of confidentiality in sharing details of the proposal
with this list. Seeing phrases like "counter terrorism research,"
"Office of Special Technologies (government agency)," and "Defense
Special Weapons Agency" makes me think the project you're working on is
rather sensitive. Would your clients want this information made public?
I think if I were involved in such a project, I'd be a bit more discreet
in asking for advice. Again, this isn't a flame but an expression of
concern. Tell me if I'm out of line.

Regards,
Steve

--
Stephen P. Victor Phone: (713) 513-2552
Technical Writer, Software Training Fax: (713) 513-2019