Effective business communications

Subject: Effective business communications
From: Dan Roberts <Dan_Roberts -at- IBI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 09:11:38 EDT

I have recently switched managers at my job, and find that my new manager
does not think I communicate as effectively as possible.

The process of submitting drafts, memos, and proposals to my manager, each
attempting to incorporate her suggestions to improve efficacy, and having
each shot down for yet another reason .... is beginning to wear on me.

Therefore, I'd like to cut some of this process short, by reviewing
information that outlines the methods and presents models of effective
'business' or 'interpersonal' communication (as opposed to effective
*technical* communication - she thinks I can handle the dirty work <g>)

If anyone can suggest sites on the Web that present information about
effective 'business' communications, I'd appreciate their sharing that
information.

If this is not a suitable topic for posting on the list, private replies
are most welcome.

Thanks folks!

Dan 'Fergus' Roberts
droberts -at- panix -dot- com