Eeeek Another Mouse!

Subject: Eeeek Another Mouse!
From: Lisa Miller <lisamil -at- ZEUS -dot- ANET-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 09:38:10 -0500

What was in the original post? A user has two mice (mouses, mouse devices,
whatever), right?

What I'm reading now makes me think that we are overlooking the variety of
input devices such as roller balls, touch pads, pens. Seems to me ask the
user who has multiple input devices to tell you how he/she refers to them
and use their vernacular. And BTW, what's wrong with a graphic of a mouse
callling it a "mouse" and saying "Many of these devices are called <input
your plural form>." I mean if you aren't sure of the technical expertise
of the user.

My apologies if I these points have already been made and I missed them.

Lisa Miller
lisamil -at- zeus -dot- anet-stl -dot- com