Acrobat for a regularly updated doc?

Subject: Acrobat for a regularly updated doc?
From: Lori H Guillory <lhguillory -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 08:40:27 PST

I have a large Microsoft Word document (400 pages) that is regularly
updated. I want the document to be accessed through my company's intranet so that it can be searched and printed by every employee.

I am considering converting the document to PDF using Adobe Acrobat. However, I do not want to recreate the bookmarks and links every time I
update this document.

Has anyone used Adobe Acrobat for such a document? Are there any tricks
or plug-ins that I can use to automate the creation of links and
bookmarks?

Thank you,
Lori H. Guillory

lori -dot- guillory -at- den -dot- galileo -dot- com