Re: Acrobat for a regularly updated doc?

Subject: Re: Acrobat for a regularly updated doc?
From: David Lenoir <david -at- OLIVE -dot- CONTEX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:06:45 -0400

Lori,

Recreating all the bookmarks for such a large document does sound like an
extremely tedious task. I convert FrameMaker documents to PDF often and
fortunately do not have to recreate bookmarks each time I distill a document
(Frame does this automatically).

Have you tried posting your question to the PDF mailing list? It really helped
me out when I first started using Acrobat. It's also good for asking advanced
questions. Feel free (you and also other TECWR-L subscribers) to email me if
you'd like me to send information about that list to you.

Good Luck!
David Lenoir