Javascript in documentation

Subject: Javascript in documentation
From: John Trollope <John_Trollope -at- WATSONWYATT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 08:37:00 -0400

I've had rather a big response for my javascripts which I mentioned in my post
yesterday. After some thought, I decided that the easiest way of doing this is
to create a web site where they can be downloaded.

So, if all goes well, you can get all the scripts at:

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~john.trollope/scripts/

Some are there already, but I'm still testing all of them to make sure they will
work when you download them (they can be a bit fiddly).

Cheers,
John