Tip for reading the digest

Subject: Tip for reading the digest
From: Jane Flewellen <Jane_Flewellen -at- STERCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 11:04:07 -0400

If you get the digest version of the tech writer list, here's a tip
for getting from a topic of the day to a message you are interested
in. (I apologize if I'm repeating conventional TECHWR-L wisdom. I just
started subscribing.)

1. Highlight the topic.

2. Copy the topic to the clipboard (such as by selecting a command
like Edit/Copy).

3. Select your mail software's find/search function (such as by
selecting a command like Edit/Find/Replace).

4. Paste the topic from the clipboard to the search text field (such
as by selecting a command like Edit/Paste).

5. Select the search or find button/command.