On-Line Tech courses.

Subject: On-Line Tech courses.
From: Ann Waterhouse <ann -at- VAX2 -dot- CONCORDIA -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:41:21 -0400

I just learned that the University of Waterloo has an on-line Technical
Writing course and I was wondering if anybody out there has taken on-line
courses before. Specifically, this course offers a package to configure
your computer, on-line assignments such as manuals and documentation and
chat groups to help with problems and group projects. I am currently
enrolled in a certificate program in Technical Communication and I'm
wondering whether this would help as far as additional skills and
experience goes. Any thoughts, comments etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Ann Waterhouse
Production Dept. Computing Services
Concordia University