TW torture

Subject: TW torture
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 13:33:28 -0600

I nearly missed reading some excellent Dilbert
comics that seem to reflect discussions from
this list.

See Tina the TW's torture on 3/20
http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert970320.html

and the 3/31 comic involving cookies.

There was also one in there about business cards.

If you have not been reading it regularly either,
look these up before they leave the archive.

--LaVonna

ps: I'm justifying this message as typing practice
after smashing two fingers of my left hand in a door
frame while rushing outside to see a gosling in our
artificial pond this morning. How's that for a workplace injury?
Ow! throb, throb. Thank goodness for the delete key.LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/