Re: Terminology for Windows 95/MS Office 97

Subject: Re: Terminology for Windows 95/MS Office 97
From: Michael Krigsman <mkrigsman -at- CPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 21:14:22 -0400

Microsoft Press puts out exactly the book you want: "The Windows Interface
Guidelines for Software Design."

Michael Krigsman
Cambridge Publications, Inc.

At 03:56 PM 4/26/97 -0500, stephen.p.reynolds wrote:
>I would like to find a reference that gives the terminology for all the
>components of the user interface for Windows 95/97 applications.

Michael Krigsman Tel: (617)739-1860 ext.18
Cambridge Publications, Inc. Fax: (617)277-9990
One Harvard St., Suite 300 Internet: mkrigsman -at- cpub -dot- com
Brookline, MA 02146 Compuserve: 73707,75 (home of the WinHelp, Technical Writing,
and Macintosh EvangeList searchable archives)

TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message
to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at

Previous by Author: Re: Java Tutorial
Next by Author: Dvorak keyboard
Previous by Thread: Re: Terminology for Windows 95/MS Office 97
Next by Thread: Terminology for Windows 95/MS Office 97

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads