Terminology for Windows 95/MS Office 97

Subject: Terminology for Windows 95/MS Office 97
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 11:06:46 -0400

<stephen -dot- p -dot- reynolds -at- AC -dot- COM> wrote:

>I would like to find a reference that gives the terminology >for all the components of the user interface for Windows 95/97

Try the latest version of the Microsoft Manual of Style. That should
give you what you need for Windows 95. Since Windows 97 isn't out (and
looks like it will be Windows 98), I don't know what to suggest.
However, from all reports, it's unlikely to be a major interface
redesign.

--
Bruce Byfield (bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com)
Technical Writer

"And some have come for to see me hanged,
And some for to buy my fiddle,
But before that I do part wi' her,
I'll brak her through the middle."
--"Macpherson's Rant"