Documentation management

Subject: Documentation management
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 12:40:42 -0500

Since we've been discussing documentation management
systems and software lately, I thought this might be of
interest:

Boyle, J. 1997. A blueprint for managing documents. Byte
(May 1997): 75-80.

This provides an overview of the process of managing
documents, with an emphasis on intranets, and although it
mentions various tools, it concentrates more on the
concepts than on the tools. Worth a look.