Re: Developer wants to take over documentation

Subject: Re: Developer wants to take over documentation
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 10:59:28 -0700

A few years ago, after a "downsizing" during which several TechWriters
departed, the Pres of one local company suggested that the department
could be staffed back up readily, because "there are lots of folks here
who know how to keyboard..."

AArrgghh.

Fortunately, at this present company (Digital Sound), there is a good
relationship of mutual respect between our software & hardware
engineers, and our writers (known here as Information Engineers).