Re: Fav DTP

Subject: Re: Fav DTP
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 11:19:05 -0700

> From dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM Wed Apr 30 10:56:32 1997
> Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 10:48:22 -0700
> From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
> Subject: Fav DTP
> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

I'm not sure what you mean here, but in Frame you can insert a hypertext
link to anywhere in the same document or to another document. You can also
automatically generate links from your index, TOC, list of figures,
list of tables, etc. We call Interleaf "Intergrief."

> Frame's hyperlink capability doesn't help when you don't have an
> index. There aren't any links.

SNIPPed rest

> David (The Man) Blyth
> Sr. Technical Writer
> QUALCOMM - Standard disclaimers apply. They don't represent me, I don't
> represent them.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- sun -dot- com