FrameMaker+SGML in Chicago?

Subject: FrameMaker+SGML in Chicago?
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 15:05:52 -0500

I'll be attending the FrameMaker+SGML conference in Chicago on May 8, put on
by Teltek and Adobe. Are there any techwhirlers interested in getting
together the night before for dinner? I'll actually be staying in Elmhurst,
but I'm driving so I can go just about anywhere.

BTW, if you're not going to the conference and you want to, you can call
Bliss Ong at Teltek Systems at 206.861.5637 and she can give you information
about it. I'm looking forward to it. We don't yet have a lot of call for
SGML around here, but I expect the demand to heat up as efficiency becomes
more of a market factor in the future.

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)