Windows NT question

Subject: Windows NT question
From: "Libby, Cynthia" <CynthiaL -at- ASIHQ -dot- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 15:20:02 -0500

We are using Office 95 and Robohelp 4.0 to develop documentation for
Windows 95 and NT. So far we have used Windows 95 as our operating
system, but one of the products we are documenting can only be installed
on NT. The other products can be installed on both platforms.

Does anyone know of problems using Office 95 or Robohelp on NT? Can we
change to NT as a sole operating system or do we need to create dual
boot systems?

Thanks for the advice.

Cynthia Libby
AnswerSoft, Inc.
(972) 997-8365
mailto: cynthial -at- answersoft -dot- com