Re: Windows NT question

Subject: Re: Windows NT question
From: "David C. Mason" <dcm -at- KPCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 14:29:52 -0600

You shouldn't have too many problems. We do all of our developing in NT
4.0.and the only big problem is the RoboHelp software video camera doesn't
work. You can download a new copy of it and get an unlock key from Blue
Sky. Also the screen capture program doesn't do the menu capture function
correctly and there is no fix. Otherwise you should be impressed with the
NT environment and power for both Word and Robohelp.