Re: Windows NT question

Subject: Re: Windows NT question
From: Pete Kloppenburg <pkloppen -at- CERTICOM -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 16:39:18 -0400

> Does anyone know of problems using Office 95 or Robohelp on NT? Can we
> change to NT as a sole operating system or do we need to create dual
> boot systems?

I've used RH 4.0 for NT 4.0 without any problems to speak of. At least,
none that I could pin on the operating system. Though I never have been
able to get a Help topic to print - any help topic, not just mine. But
that's probably some local thing. I don't believe there are any differences
between the NT 3.51 and NT 4.0 wrt WinHelp.

As far as I'm concerned, go switch to NT as your sole OS. I like it
tons better than 95. But lets not get into that.

Pete Kloppenburg - pkloppen -at- certicom -dot- com
Technical Writer
Certicom
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada