Re: Developing Training Materials

Subject: Re: Developing Training Materials
From: Louise Dedekian <Louise_Dedekian -at- NOTES -dot- TERADYNE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 11:50:52 -0400

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Melissa Lowery <MLOWERY -at- SCANA -dot- COM> asked:

>I am looking for a book, article, anything that explains, in
straight-forward
>language geared at non-writers and non-training developers, a good
high-level >approach to developing training materials.

Melissa,

Some time ago I discovered this Web site: www.tcm.com. This site's Training
and Development FAQ lists a slew of books about the various aspects of
training and learning.

Louise
louise_dedekian -at- teradyne -dot- com