Re: Developing Training Materials

Subject: Re: Developing Training Materials
From: Hope Creskoff <hac -at- LURCH -dot- CORP -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 09:10:27 -0400

Hi! The upcoming conference will be the first for me - does anyone
know if these types of reference books will be available to look
at and possibly purchase during the conference?

Thanks!
Hope
Hope Creskoff hcreskof -at- harris -dot- com
Harris Corporation Phone: 407-724-3205
Network Products & Services, MS 75 Fax: 407-724-3627
1025 W NASA Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32919
http://www.hnm.harris.com/
Melbourne Art Festival 4/25 & 26/1998 http://www.melbournearts.org/