Converting temperature while in Toronto

Subject: Converting temperature while in Toronto
From: R2 Innovations <R2innovations -at- MYNA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 09:01:47 +0000

A little tip that might help you out when trying to decide just what
temperature it is outside. 16 Celsius is 61 Farenheit, and 28
Celsius is 82 Farenheit. Therefore, if it's below 16 C, it's cool to
cold out side, and if it's above 28 C, it's hot outside.

I may live here, but I still think in Farenheit and use this system
myself. By the way -40C equals -40F!!!

Hope this tip helps

Ralph E. Robinson
Toronto STC Chapter
R2 Innovations
Specializing in ISO 9000 documentation and implementation.
Author of "Documenting ISO 9000: Guidelines for Compliant
Documentation", available from R2 Innovations on the WWW
at http://www.myna.com/~r2innovn/.