Re: Job postings: are they really declining?

Subject: Re: Job postings: are they really declining?
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 07:41:20 +0530

Sella,

Thank you for doing the wonderful analysis. I was curious to know
whether there are seasons of employment. But going by the postings to the
list, apparently all the year is game. Now, I am curious to know what is
the percentage of success for recruiters and for the list members. For
example, out of say 40 jobs posts in a month, how many recruited from the
list members. Also, how many list members got a job from the such
postings. (No, I am not asking you to do such analysis. Just a thought.)

Guru

(who has applied to at least 48 job postings this year and is still
sitting in Bombay waiting for an opening in America! To hone his
technical writing skills.)

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath