Re: How many technical writers are there in the world?

Subject: Re: How many technical writers are there in the world?
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 07:51:37 +0530

Hello Michelle,

My estimate of technical writers in India is a maximum of 100. Technical
Writers are those who are engaged in technical writing (only). I am
excluding science writers, science journalists, etc.

Most of the technical writing work in India is done by programmers.

Please see my homepage for an article on the technical writing scenario in
India.

Best wishes.

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath