WinHelp popup problem

Subject: WinHelp popup problem
From: "Cramer, Kim" <kcramer -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 15:56:00 -0700

Hi all!

I'm using Doc-To-Help 1.6 (yeah, I know it's an old version) and having
a problem with Help popups. The conversion/compile process seems to
work OK, and the popups display when clicked. The problem is that some
of the information in the popup topic isn't shown in the popup window.
I've checked the DOC and RTF files and the information is there in the
right place and topic, but when the viewer displays the compiled Help,
the final paragraph of the popup text isn't shown. This is random - it
doesn't happen to all popup topics.

I thought perhaps there was a limitation on the number of characters you
can include in a popup, but I can find no mention of such a limitation
in either my Doc-To-Help or RoboHelp manuals, or in the online FAQs.
Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the Microsoft SDK so I can't check
it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! You can reply to me directly at
the address below because this is probably of limited interest to the
list. (Note: I haven't cross-posted this to the WINHLP-L list as I'm
not a subscriber currently; please feel free to do so.)

mucho TIA