Re: Frame imported graphics

Subject: Re: Frame imported graphics
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 15:44:16 -0700

Lets you keep all your graphics in one directory and "reference" them
from as many different Frame docs as you want to.
If you have just one document and a few graphics, importing into the
document is probably the simplest way to go.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation