looking for a book

Subject: looking for a book
From: A Watkins <awatkins -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 02:58:07 -0500

I'm looking for a hard-to-find volume named _Documenting the Software
Development Process_, by Steve Ayer and Frank Patrinostro (McGraw-Hill,
1992).
I might be off on the date. Anyhow, if someone has this book and is
ready to give it up, please let me make a fair offer. I'm not opposed
to accepting a gift, either!
It's probably best to respond to me instead of to the list.

Thanks in advance.
Alfred Watkins
Technical Writer, Software Development, GTech Texas
mailto:awatkins -at- pobox -dot- com