Technical Writer Wanted

Subject: Technical Writer Wanted
From: flynn <flynn -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 10:00:41 -0500

Deloitte & Touche Tax Technologies LLC is looking for an
experienced technical writer to join its rapidly growing
documentation team in Deerfield, Illinois (a suburb of
Chicago).

Applicants should have experience creating end-user software
manuals using FrameMaker and online help for Windows using
RoboHelp. Also useful is knowledge of:

- client/server technology
- relational databases
- object oriented methodologies
- taxes and accounting

Send a resume and/or any inquiries you may have to flynn -at- mcs -dot- net

Deloitte & Touche Tax Technologies LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary
of Deloitte & Touche LLP and a premier tax software company, fusing
together over 25 years of product evolution, innovation, and many of
the most experienced tax and technology professionals in the
industry. Our clients include one-third of Fortune 200 companies
and smaller resource-constrained tax departments. We have regional
offices and training facilities in Dallas, Los Angeles and Chicago.

Deloitte & Touche Tax Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity
employer.

--
Matthew Flynn flynn -at- mcs -dot- net
Deloitte & Touche Tax Technologies LLC