Re: Resume ideas

Subject: Re: Resume ideas
From: Nicholas Russon <nrusson -at- LAVASYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:21:12 -0400

Buck,
Okay, you win! That _certainly_ beats my "most
pretentious" entry! ;-)

Regards,
Nicholas
P.S. Sorry I missed you and Tilly at the STC/Techwr-l dinner...

Nicholas Russon
nrusson -at- lavasys -dot- com (work) nrusson -at- interlog -dot- com (home)
http://www.lavasys.com http://www.interlog.com/~nrusson

Visit my TH&B Railway home page:
http://www.interlog.com/~nrusson/thb/thb_home.html