Re: Rates and Raves

Subject: Re: Rates and Raves
From: Dennis Hays <dhays -at- NOVALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 11:14:56 -0400

<raising his hand> I'll take on the task of compiling a spreadsheet of
rates and pay for dissemination to this list.

I propose the following categories:

Region: US/NE, US/Mid-Atlantic, US/South, US/Midwest, US/NW, US/West Coast,
UK, (Other country designation--and if there is a region within country,
let me know).

Type of Work: Software Doc, ISO, Proposals, (and so on)

Contract Rate: (I'll compile and use the nearest to publication for
conversion to show both US$ and others, -- example: UK21/US38)

Salary (As per the above)

Years of Experience:

S/W used:

Let me know of changes or other categories. We'll decide this publicly.
BUT send all responses regarding data to me privately at the following
eMail addresses:
dhays -at- novalis -dot- com
dlhays -at- earthlink -dot- net

These WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.